I am an economist, tenured research Professor at CNRS (French national centre for scientific research) and Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne (CNRS, University of Paris 1, Panthéon Sorbonne).
Health economics (JEL Code: I00):
- Health behaviors (JEL Code: I12)
- Health and Inequality (JEL Code: I14)
- Health and economic development (JEL Code: I15)
- Public and Global Health (JEL Code: I18)
- Economic Epidemiology
Population economics (JEL Code: J10):
- Demographic trends, Mortality, Quality-Quantity (JEL Code: J10; J11; J13)
Development economics (JEL Code: O10):
- Human Capital and development (JEL Code: I00; I20; I21; I25)
- Poverty and well-being (JEL Code: I30)
Most of my scientific contributions have involved the analysis of the joint dynamics of economics and epidemiology from both empirical and theoretical perspectives in different contexts.